of the law excuses no man; not that all men
know the law, but because 'tis an excuse every
man will plead, and no man can tell how to confute
him." - John Selden
Yusuf Ali & Co.
2nd Floor Ghalib House,
24 Abdul Wahab Folawiyo Rd., Ilorin, Nigeria
We have many works that have
been published in journals and books. You may
click on the links below to download. We would
be pleased to receive your comments at email@example.com.
- Yusuf O. Ali SAN The Freedom of Information Act and the Challenges of the Practice of Journalism in Nigeria: Published in: The Jurist: (Vol. 19, 2014 ISSN: 0794-2303) An Annual Publication of the Law Students' Society, University of Ilorin, Essay in Honour of His Excellency Judge Bola Abduljabbar Adesumbo AJIBOLA SAN, LL.B, BL; F.C.I. Arb; F.N.A.I.L.S; LL.D (H.C); D. Lit. (H.C); D. Agric (H.C); KBE; CFR
- Yusuf O.AIi Esq. EXCEPTION CLAUSES IN CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION: NEED FOR A JUDICIAL RETHINK:
Published in: NJI(National Judicial Journal) LAW JOURNAL (2013) 9 NJI L.J
- Yusuf O. Ali SAN Preparing For A Successful Career In The Legal Profession THE JURIST LAW REVIEW ON CONTEMPORARY LEGAL ISSUES IN NGERIA, A Publication of Law Students' Association of nigeria, University of Abuja Chapter, Published in Honour of HIS Lordship HON. JUSTICE OLUKAYODE ARIWOOLA, JSC (2013) 14 UNIABUJA LAWSAN JURIST
- Yusuf O. Ali SAN HUMAN RIGHT OR MIGHT: WHO DETERMINES THE SPATIAL DIFFERENTIATION? Current Legal Issues in Contemporary Nigeria: (2103) Essays in Honour of AARE AFE BABALOLA, OFR, CON,SAN, FINIALS, FCL, Arb, LL.D, D.Litt
- Yusuf O. Ali SAN Legislators Party Supremacy and Public Interest Published in THE ADVOCATE 29th Edition (2011) ISSN: 03339, The International Journal of the Law Students' Society Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria, In Honour of DR. WALE BABALAKIN SAN
- Rule of Law, Governance and Sectoral Development in Nigeria: Being a Paper Delivered by Yusuf Ali SAN: At the Great Ife Alumni Association 21st Biennial Convention Lecture Held At Great Oduduwa Hall, OAU Ife, 23rd May, 2014
- Yusuf O. Ali ESQ; SAN MCIArB Democracy Today and The Rule of Law: A Perspective of Nigeria’s Democratic System. Published in: “The Jurist” Vol. 11 An Annual Publication of the Law Society Faculty of Law University of Ilorin: Essays in Honour of Hon. Justice Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore (CJN), (CON) 2006.
- Yusuf O. Ali, SAN Jurisdiction of The Courts in Labour And Trade Union Matters Esteem Books & publications Akobo, Ibadan.
- Yusuf Olaolu Ali ESQ Legal Profession And Climate Change In Nigeria Faculty of Law, University of Ilorin, P.B.M. 1515, Ilorin, Nigeria.
- Yusuf O.Ali Esq. SAN Pupillage and Law Office Management in Nigeria — The Way ForwardCouncil of Legal Education, Nigeria Law School. N.L.P.J. Volume 2, No.2 November, 1998.
- Yusuf O. Ali Recent Developments in the Liability of Lawyers to Clients and Third Parties: the Nigeria Perspective in US-CHINA LAW REVIEW a Journal published by David Publishing Company published in Volume 9 number 1, February 2012 (Serial number 85).
- Yusuf O. Ali, SAN The Rule Of Law And Peace Building In Nigeria: The Role Of The Bar Published in Honour of Hon. Justice Bode Rhodes-vivour jsc, Justice of Supreme Court of Nigeria.
- Delay in the Administration of justice at the magistrate Court-Factors Responsible and Solution Nigerian Bar Journal Vol. 4 No. 2 April, 2006 PP.18-44.
- Separation of Powers under the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria – A Critical Review – PublisShed in Ilorin Bar Journal (I.B.J) Vol. 1 No. 2 August 2002.
- The Jurisprudential Justification of the Supreme court's Decision in the case of Olutola vs Unilorin "The Jurist" Vol. 12 An Annual Publication of the Law Society Faculty of Law University of Ilorin: Essays in Honour of Olisa Agbakoba. CON, SAN, FCI Arb. 2007 P. 276-291
- Comparative Analysis of Default summons and Undefended List procedures (1990) The Gravitas Review of Business and Property Law Vol. 3: No. pp 27-32.
- Exemption clauses in contractual obligation-Need for a judicial Rethink The jurist 3rd Edition-Journal of the Law Students society University of Ilorin.
- Promotion of International Trade through the Federal High Court Rules Published in: Modern Practice Journal of Finance & Investment Law-Nigerian & International- Quarterly Comparative Review of Law & Practice: April, 1999 Vol. 3: No. 2.
- Right of Action of Un incorporated Foreign Companies in Nigerian Courts Modern Practice Journal of Finance & Investment Law-Nigerian & International-Quarterly Comparative Review of Law & Practice: January 2000 vol. 4 No. 1.
- Summary Judgment Procedures and the Attainment of Justice under The Rules of Court Jan/February 1992: 'Justice' Vol. 3: No 1 pages 71-79.
- The Legal Status and Politics of Shariah in Nigeria Published in "The Learned" A Journal of the Law Students Association of the College of Arabic and Islamic Legal Studies Ilorin: May, 2001.
- The Undefended List Provisions in the Uniform High Court Civil Procedure Rules (1989), The Gravitas Review of Business and Property Law Vol. 2: No. 12 pages 27-31.
- Tobacco Usage And Nigerian Law Modern Practice Journal of Finance & Investment Law-Nigerian & Investment-Quarterly Comparative Review of Law & Practice: July, 1999 Vol. 3 No.3.
- The Nigerian Copyright Act and Criminal Liability-Modus International Law & Business Quarterly December 1997 Vol. 2 No. 4.
purposeful interpretation of the provisions
of section 60 of CAMA in aid of international
trade - Nigerian Bar Journal Vol. 1
No. 4 October 2003
critique of the default summons and the
undefended list procedures in the Uniform
High Court (civil procedure) Rules -
Nigerian Bar Journal Vol. 1 No. 2 April
as the Flashlight of Universal Human
Right Formulation - Al-Maslaha Vol 2 1999-2003
- Legal Support for the Right of a Child in Nigeria Published in: The Abuja Advocate Volume 3, No 1 1999. Publication of Students Representative Council Nigerian Law School- Bwari-Abuja.
and the Human Rights Provision in the 1999
Constitution - Perspectives in Islamic
Law and Jurisprudence
- The Evolution of an Ideal Judiciary in the New Millennium Nigerian Bar Journal Vol. 1 No. 1 August, 2001. PP. 39-56.
- Some Provisions of the Federal High Court Civil Procedure Rules and the Promotion of International Trade in Nigeria Published in: The Journal of International and Comparative Law Vol. 1 June, 1997: Published by the Department of International Law, Faculty of Law, University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
- Pupilage and Law Office Management in Nigeria-The way forward Published in: Nigerian Law and Practice Journal: Vol. 2: No. 2 November, 1998.
- Punishment for Contempt of Court under the New Uniform High Court Civil Procedure Rules in Nigeria Published in: Nigerian Law and Practice Journal: Vol. 2, No 1 of March, 1998.
Challenges and Prospects of Advocacy in
Nigeria - Ethics, Advocacy and Law Practice
in the 21st Century. Essays in Honour of
Alh. AGF Abdul Rasaq SAN
- An abuse of the Power of Dissent Hon. Justice Karibi-Whyte J.S.C. In Tukur vs Government of Gongola State 1992 Kwara Law Review Vol. 1: No. 1 pp 1-9.
- Crisis Management in Nigeria Published in the "Ilorin Researcher" Journal of Postgraduate Students Association (POGSASS) University of Ilorin Vol. 5 January, 2004.
Limits of the Doctrine of Separation of
Powers in the Constitution of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria 1999